BY CUSTOMIZING, USING, OR DISTRIBUTING ANY PARTS OF THE PAPERS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, LICENSOR IS UNWILLING TO SELL THE REPORT TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD MAKE NO FURTHER USE OF THE INFORMATION.
1) Permitted Uses: The Report is the proprietary property of Licensor and is protected by copyright law. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Licensor grants to Licensee a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license, without the right to grant sub-users, to use the Report for Licensee’s business purposes only. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement are reserved to Licensor. This Agreement governs any releases, revisions, or enhancements to the Report that Licensor may provide to Licensee.
Licensees use of the Report is limited to the number and type of copies purchased. For more information regarding the purchase usage please go to www.costagroupeducation.com .
2) Uses Not Permitted: Licensee shall not market, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, lend, distribute, act as a service bureau, or otherwise transfer, in whole or in part, or provide third parties access to the Report. Licensee shall not alter, modify, revise, enhance, translate, or create any derivative works of the Report. Licensee shall not make additional copies of the Report beyond what is reasonably required for normal business use. Licensee shall not remove or obscure any copyright or trademark notices for Licensor.
3) Term: This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by eliminating any use of the Report, remove all copies of the Report from your computers, destroying all paper copies, and providing written notice to Licensor.
4) Entire Agreement; Order of Precedence: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Licensor and Licensee and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between Licensor and Licensee in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and any purchase order or other terms shall be resolved in favor of this Agreement.
5) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
6) Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, U.S.A. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts sitting in Phoenix, Arizona.